Do you experience difficulties in your banking transactions? Do you have any complaints about any of the services offered by your bank? Here is how you should go about.

  • 1
    Bring the problem to the notice of the counter staff and the officer in-charge.
  • 2
    If not satisfied seek a meeting with Branch Manager.
  • 3
    Write to the Branch Manager for clarification/redressal.
  • 4
    If not satisfied write to the Controlling Office.
  • 5
    If you still feel aggrieved write to the Nodal Officer for complaints of the concerned bank.
  • 6
    If the Nodal Officer cannot redress your complaints and you still feel aggrieved approach Banking Ombudsman for a satisfactory resolution of the matter.