The Profile of Work in the Dept. pertains to issues relating to priority sector lending, rural finance, micro finance, SME / MSME Lending, Coordination with Standing and Sectoral Committees, FM's meeting with CMDs of PSBs, interaction with various Ministries of the Central and State Governments / NABARD / Reserve Bank of India / SIDBI and related institutions / National and International institutions and non-governmental organizations for resolving issues faced by our stakeholders.
The Department deals withAgriculture:
- Deals with issues related to Agriculture & Allied Activities and represents to Ministries, various Govt. departments, RBI & NABARD.
- Priority Sector Lending, Crop Loan, Investment Credit, Agriculture Interest Subvention, Agriculture Insurance, Financing under Negotiable Ware House Receipts.
Government Sponsored Schemes:
- Deals with issues related to MSME and represents to Ministries, various Govt. departments, RBI, SIDBI, and CGTMSE.
- Developing Common Loan Application Formats, Common Scoring Model.
- Promotes various Govt. schemes viz. Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana, Skill India, Stand up India.
Urban Co-operative Banks:
- Deals with issues related to NRLM, PMEGP, NULM, SRMS, SFURTI, etc.
Regional Rural Banks:
- Deals with issues related to Urban Co-operative Banks and represents to RBI.
- Deals with issues related to Regional Rural Banks and represents to RBI & NABARD.
- Holds meetings of IBA Standing Committees on Agriculture & Allied Activities, MSME and IBA Committees on Member Urban Co-operative Banks & Regional Rural Banks. Also holds Working Group Meetings, Sub-Committee meetings to discuss on specific to banking sector issues.
- Issues Circulars/Guidelines on matters of common interest for adoption by Member Banks.
- Clarify the queries of Member Banks on various operational & regulatory guidelines.
- Supports all its stakeholders for Developmental activities.